Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda Adams

Default Comments and Grammar

Spotted this one right after I posted the revision marking and grammar. I
usually right click on a comment and click Delete Comment from the shortcut
menu. However, if the comment has any grammatical problems, that option
won't pop up on the shortcut menu until I acknowledge the grammatical problem
first. I would find it helpful to have the program not force me to pay
attention the grammar simply to be able to delete a comment.

And yes, I know that I can delete a comment from the revision toolbar at the
top--I'm just a shortcut menu person. I almost never use the toolbars.
--
Linda Adams
http://www.hackman-adams.com

click "I Agree" in the message pane.