Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chris_1984

Default how do i remove a 'break' entered by stars across a whole line?

Hi, I entered stars (******...) across a whole line to separate a section of
a large document. This automatically changed to square dots across the page,
which now appear to be un-deletable!! I cannot select it, but it can be moved
to some extent.
I would be grateful of any ideas on how to remove this as it also shows up
on printing (preview).
Thank you in advance!
(I'm running MS Word 2002 on Windows XP)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Glad I could help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

For cause, cure, and prevention, see