Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cinster

Default why is template attaching .emz files?

I downloaded an e-newsletter template and when I send it out it is attaching
..emz files. Anyone help me figure out what these files are and why they are
being attached? At least one recipient clicked on this attachment and was
greeted by inappropriate words flashing on the screen!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Hi Cinster,

On .emz files:
http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=EMZ

It looks like the author of the template you downloaded decided to build in
something "funny" - this certainly is not standard behavior. I suggest you
remove it and search for another template that suits you.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Inserting files into header in a template Bob D Microsoft Word Help 2 January 13th 06 09:21 PM
difference between 'regular' template and global template? Jackie D Microsoft Word Help 7 July 15th 05 10:27 PM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM
Moving templates to other computer GeorgeMar Microsoft Word Help 10 February 19th 05 04:59 AM