Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cmpn.sb

Default OUTLINE NUMBERED TOC

WORD 2003: I have an OUTLINE NUMBERED LIST in my TOC which matches my
document outline. When I entered TOC STYLES 1-4 in the LINK-LEVEL-TO-STYLE
box the TOC returned the desired relult. But here's my problem: When I create
a BOOKMARK TOC heading up each section, the TOC includes two NUMBERED LISTS,
like this: XIII. I. (TOC HEADING). I should perhaps also mention that the
document has multiple (In-Genral \ In Depth) TOC's. DID I WIN?
CSB