Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TKJONES TKJONES is offline

Default How do I UNMARK regions that I originally protected?

I have a protected document in which I marked regions to allow my employees
to change the information. How do I go back and change some of those regions
and protect them now?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the Protect Document task pane, click the Stop Protection button.
Select an area that is unprotected, and uncheck the box next to the
name(s) of people or groups in the Exceptions part of the task pane.
Repeat for each area you want to protect. Finally, click the Start
Enforcing Protection button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman