Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
john smith john smith is offline

Default read table cell per paragraph

How to read per paragraph in the table cell?

Since in my case here, there are many paragraphs in a table cell and I want
vba macro to read it per paragrah in a table cell and write the value into a
text file.

Any helps would be so greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
John

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Dim pPar as Word.Paragraph

For each pPar in MyTable.Cells(1,1).Range.Paragraphs
Next