Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sue Sue is offline

Default How do I sort the time of day in a tabe?

I am trying to sort the first column of my table by time of day, a.m. and
p.m. but can't figure it out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

I assume you have a.m. and p.m .after your times. When I sort by Date it
works when there are no periods in the am and pm but a space between the time
and the am, ie 5.00 pm rather than 5.00 p.m. or 5.00pm. Does this work for
you?
--
Rae Drysdale