Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
GwenP GwenP is offline

Default track change issue with tables

I'm using Word 2002, which will allow me to delete rows and track the
changes. However when I delete a row in a table with track changes on,
showing in bubbles, all the lines going to the bubbles squish up and
therefore look as all the changes are coming from the same place? It is very
difficult to read.

Any ideas - is it a known bug? I know there was an issue with not even
being able to track row deletions in previous versions.

Thanks
Gwen