Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Deborah

Default margins won't fix

I have a legal - landscape document that contains a table
of length.
The auther had the table set to a particular width by
accident - which I removed so as to stretch the width of
the table.
However, I did a print preview and there is a left margin
of 3.2 inches that I cannot get rid of.
In page setup, everything is as it should be, I change the
3.2 to 1" and it keeps sayings that "one or more margins
are set outside the printable area of the page, choose the
fix button to increase the appropriate margins".
Does this mean our printer does not support legal paper?
Or is there something else I can look for.

Thank you
Deborah