Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RJRocheteau

Default Getting a table's heading to say "continued" on the second page

I know how to select the first row in a table, containing my table heading or
title, and make it repeat on the next page, when the table overlaps the end
of the page.

How do I get Word to recognize that the table has spanned more than one page
and on the second and subsequent pages, repeat the Table Title but with the
word "CONTINUED", or "(Cont.)", or similar, appended to the end of the Table
Title.

Thanks in advance for any help.