Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
subhasis subhasis is offline

Default Mail Merge Data source

Hi,

I am using text file as a datasource for mail merge in Word 2007. When I
changed the location of the file to another directory and at the time of
reassigning that path to the mail merge document a Dialog box is being show
asking for the Tab delimited value option. Even after saving and agian
opening the same document the dialog box still shows.

Please help me how can that dialog box will be avoided once after changing
the datasource and saving it ?

Thanks in advance

mail merge data source gis Mailmerge 4 January 24th 06 07:17 PM
How can I add data fields to a data source in Word Mail Merge? cd Mailmerge 2 November 7th 05 06:41 PM
DotNet Data Table as Mail Merge Data Source goraya Mailmerge 1 July 7th 05 09:51 AM
How do I move data Colums within the data source of a mail merge hf Microsoft Word Help 1 July 5th 05 09:57 PM
data in mail merge letter being cut off - data source field size? tgone Mailmerge 1 May 20th 05 02:10 PM