Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Northern_Wolf Northern_Wolf is offline
Junior Member

Default Letterhead Printing

Hi,

My company has a regular word document template called letterhead.dotx. We use it for most documents. We send these documents to several other companies, dozens in fact.

The largest company is having a problem printing these documents. When they print the document, from any station, it forces the print on THEIR company letterhead. I have spoken with their IT support, who claims it is the documents problem, something about tags or embedded pre-print commands.

I did not create this template, nor can I contact the person who did. I am not familiar with creating templates or what is involved.

But this issue HAS to be fixed, and I do not know what to do.

Thanks for any help.

NW