Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
HBForsyth HBForsyth is offline

Default Forms created in Word 2003 that I can't seem to edit in Word 2007

My IT department recently upgraded me to Office 2007. Much of it I
absolutely love. But it is taking some getting used to. Here is my issue.
I created many forms for my department at work in Word 2003 with form fields.
Now, when I open them I cannot access many of the functions on the "ribbon"
such as "Font", "Paragraph" etc. I have done quite a bit of searching
through forums online and not been able to solve the issue. I have found the
"Protect" tab and set it to unrestricted, but I'm at a loss at this point and
completely frustrated. I do plan on going through some of the online
tutorials, but for now would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks so much!