Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Todd Todd is offline

Default How do I set a default font?

I use Word 2007 to type proposals. I will open up a saved proposal from my
folder, delete its contents, do a "Save As", and begin a new proposal. The
proposal that I open has "Times New Roman" font (which I want). However,
when I select all and delete an old proposal, it defaults to "Rockwell". How
can I make the font default to "Times New Roman"? Thanks!