Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
clifty clifty is offline

Default using word for e-mail

I have 4 computers in my house. 3 with windows 7 and one with XP.
I had no idea when buying microsoft office word 2007 that i would have
limited use with word and E-mail. How do i upgade the computers that this
won't work with?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is not an e-mail application. What is it that you are trying to
achieve?
You can attach Word documents to e-mail (though as you have Word 2007, it
would make sense to attach them as PDF files and thus ensure that the user
sees what you intend). messages, in just about any e-mail application I can
think of.
If you want a Word-like e-mail editor, you need Outlook.

"clifty" wrote in message
I have 4 computers in my house. 3 with windows 7 and one with XP.
I had no idea when buying microsoft office word 2007 that i would have
limited use with word and E-mail. How do i upgade the computers that this
won't work with?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

What do you mean with "limited use" and "won't work with". Is the program
not working on some machines? Or don't you have enough licenses to install
the software on all computers? If it's the latter, you will have to buy
extra licenses. Note that the Home and Student version allows you to install
your copy of Office 2007 on 3 machines (as long as you use it for
non-commercial things only). It doesn't come with Outlook however.

Yves