Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SoundSculptor SoundSculptor is offline

Default How to make text that appears with C+ent without making new docs?

I've got a big project that would be a breeze to organize if I could take the
existing outline and enter the "candidate material" for each
heading/sub-heading/etc. in some hidden clickable text-gatherer [sub-doc of
somesort] that i could later refine down to the final presentation. I
thought I found a way, by creating hyperlinks to other documents where I'll
dump the 'candidate material" for each heading, but that makes a mess when I
need to move the parent document - and its 100+/- offspring - to another
computer. I'm using Word 2007.

Any ideas?