Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hummerman93 hummerman93 is offline

Default Including images causes extraneous lines to print to right of text

In Word 2003, if I include an image in the document, it causes a vertical
line to print to the far right side of the text, not just by the image but by
each line of text; the height of the lines is the same as the height of the
text or the image, as the case may be. All these lines are aligned vertically.

Removing the image causes the document to print normally.

I don't understand this. Is there a setting in Tools Options that is at
fault? The software is fully updated...

Ross
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Possibly you have Track Changes turned on.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"hummerman93" wrote in message
In Word 2003, if I include an image in the document, it causes a vertical
line to print to the far right side of the text, not just by the image but
by
each line of text; the height of the lines is the same as the height of
the
text or the image, as the case may be. All these lines are aligned
vertically.

Removing the image causes the document to print normally.

I don't understand this. Is there a setting in Tools Options that is at
fault? The software is fully updated...

Ross

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hummerman93 hummerman93 is offline

Default Including images causes extraneous lines to print to right of

Track Changes is not turned on.

--
Ross