Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tfdce tfdce is offline

Default Extraneous Line from copying PDF sections into Word

When I use Adobe Acrobat reader's Snapshot tool and paste the contents
into a word 2000 document, I get the image plus a dark, printing,
vertical black line along the right border of the image. This is not
an image border because it can't be turned on or off or camouflaged by
adding true image borders.

This problem occurs if I paste the image as 'picture' or 'enchanced
picture metafile', but not if I paste as a 'bitmap' or 'device
dependent bitmap'.

The default is the 'picture (enhanced metafile) '.

How can I get rid of the line or make the default paste option bmp?