Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jugglertwo Jugglertwo is offline

Default Electronic Forms-Moving around with keyboard commands

I have created a Word 2003 electronic form and I have a question related to
moving around in the form.
I would like to move down from one field to another field more efficiently.
Presentlly when I hit the tab key it moves me to the right but I want to move
down to the next field.
Is this possible?
thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement