Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rocky G Rocky G is offline

Default My cursor doesn't seem to work on word works fine anyplace else

Basically when I am working on my laptop and typing a document, if I wanted
to go back ,say a paragraph I normally would left click the cursor position
and I'm there. But now it won't respond to new position and I can't click to
the new position. Very frustrating. I have to use the buttons to move back
or forward on my document.