Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Margeport Margeport is offline

Default Create pre-set margins & page no's.

How does one "pre-set" margins & desired page-numbering option so that most
Word files that a person creates or copies from the Internet automatically
are set to these specifications when a new document page is opened? (I am
tired of doing this "by hand"over and over again each day!)

Also, can I create one or more of this type of "template?" (I've never done
this sort of thing before.)