Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Birke[_2_] Jim Birke[_2_] is offline

Default Improving legibility of word 2007 ribbon

My eyesight is somewhat poor. The font on the 07 ribbon is small and appears
not to be a true black. Is there a way (besides changing the screen
resolution on my monitor) to improve any of this? I've tried the different
color schemes but they don't help. A bright white background and a jet black
font would be ideal. Larger Icons would help also.

Thanks, Jim B.