Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
google_poster google_poster is offline

Default Accept all changes by one editor?

I have a word document with changes from different users. I would
like to accept all of the changes from one person, and review the rest
individually. Any ideas on how to accomplish this in Word 2007?
Thanks!

Accept all changes by one editor? google_poster Microsoft Word Help 8 March 17th 10 03:50 PM
Accept Change: accept all instances of a change and replace JohnHn Microsoft Word Help 0 October 18th 07 10:32 PM
accept changes Lyn Microsoft Word Help 2 January 23rd 07 09:06 PM
Cannot Accept Changes hmonton Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 06 05:16 PM
Accept changes MJ Microsoft Word Help 1 June 19th 05 01:05 AM