Sarah

Default Merging to one document

I'm using a spreadsheet as my data source and I want put information from
each row onto one merged document. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
Sarah

Sorry guys, I just found that Word cannot do this.
Thanks!!

"Sarah" wrote:

I'm using a spreadsheet as my data source and I want put information from
each row onto one merged document. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Peter Jamieson

It can be done, but you have to use a macro. If you go to google groups and
search this newsgroup for, e.g. "splitter", you will probably find various
useful bits of code.

Peter Jamieson

"Sarah" wrote:

I'm using a spreadsheet as my data source and I want put information from
each row onto one merged document. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Mike

Sarah,

If you're still monitoring this thread the simplest solution is to select
"Directory" as your document type. This will create a single document.

Mike