Mrs. T.

Default how to put a form field in that will continue from line to line

Basically I am making a form and need to put in a form field at the beginning
of
a paragraph with 5 lines. When I type to the end the text will not go down
the next line. I can use properties and insert spaces but I want the lines
to show.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jan N.
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:46:28 -0700, "Mrs. T." Mrs.
wrote:

Basically I am making a form and need to put in a form field at the beginning
of
a paragraph with 5 lines. When I type to the end the text will not go down
the next line. I can use properties and insert spaces but I want the lines
to show.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jan N.

Insert a 1-cell table (turn off the border if you want), go to Table
Table Properties Row, and set its row height to Exactly and the
amount of space you want to allow. Put the form field in the cell.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce Wiley

Default how to put a form field in that will continue from line to lin

I don't understand the "Put the form field in the cell" part.

wrote:

Basically I am making a form and need to put in a form field at the beginning
of
a paragraph with 5 lines. When I type to the end the text will not go down
the next line. I can use properties and insert spaces but I want the lines
to show.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jan N.

Insert a 1-cell table (turn off the border if you want), go to Table
Table Properties Row, and set its row height to Exactly and the
amount of space you want to allow. Put the form field in the cell.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Create and format the table. Put the cursor in a cell of the table. Click
one of the buttons on the Forms toolbar to make a new form field.

OR

If you already have a form field that is not in the table: select the form
field, cut it to the clipboard, put the cursor in a cell of the table, and
paste.

Nothing exotic...

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

wrote:

Basically I am making a form and need to put in a form field at the
beginning of
a paragraph with 5 lines. When I type to the end the text will
not go down to