KristyK

Default Trouble with Numbered Outline Formatting

I am trying to create an outline using Numbered Oulines found under Bullets &
Numbering. However, I can only get Level 1 to appear. When I press the tab
key to advance to the next level, all I get is a Level 1 number and a tab.
I'm using Word 2003. What can I do to fix this problem? I have tried
customizing the Numbered Outline style, but it still doesn't work.
Stefan Blom

On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect. Click the AutoFormat as You Type
tab. Enable the option to "Set left- and first-indent with tabs and
backspaces".

To make sure that numbering is properly attached to styles, you may
also want to take a look at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

--
Stefan Blom