Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CaroleH

Default How can my insert button nsert instead of overwrite?

I am typing a document and I cannot get my "insert" button on my keyboard to
insert rather than overwrite.

How do I fix that?

THanks much!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Not sure what you're trying to insert in your document, but generally
speaking when the Insert button has been depressed it will allow you to type
over the text in your document. You will notice at the bottom of your
document that the OVR button is highlighted, letting you know that you're in
Insert or Overtype mode.