Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
goodfella

Default Graphics

I have pictures in a document that I formatted to show behind a table.
I am unable to select the graphic because it is behind the table - can
someone tell me how I do this so I can change the graphic. Thanks in
advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

View Toolbars Drawing, then click on the Select Objects icon (arrow
pointer). You should now be able to select the graphic.

"goodfella" wrote:

I have pictures in a document that I formatted to show behind a table.
I am unable to select the graphic because it is behind the table - can
someone tell me how I do this so I can change the graphic. Thanks in
advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Goodfella,

Using the 'select object' (white arrow) icon on the Word drawings toolbar
(View=Toolbars=Drawing) you can select graphics that are behind text.

======
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
goodfella

Thank you - thank you!! That worked like a charm. My frustration has
been eliminated!