Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Edward Reed

Default Picture shifs when I save, how do I stop it

I made a newsletter with picturs in it, but when I go to save it or to look
at the print preview, one picture shifts to a different location. Please tell
me how to fix this problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Hi Edward,

1. Have your picture "In line with text" (Select it and choose Format |
Picture... | tab Layout) or, if that is not possible beacuse there is no text
at the particular place:

2. Check Tools | Options... | tab View | Object anchors. Select the picture
and drag the anchor to the paragraph to which you want it locked (that is the
one that's nearest to the picture). To be sure the anchor stays where you've
put it, select the picture, and chack Format | Picture... | tab Layout |
Advanced... | Lock anchor). Try a different paragraph if you're not happy
with the result.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".