Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda Adams

Default Revision Marking and Grammar

I'm working on a novel with a co-writer, and we use revision marking
extensively to make changes. I often right click on a particular sentence or
paragraph and select Accept Changes from the shortcut menu.

This is where the grammar part comes in. Because it is a novel, sometimes
the grammar isn't always technically correct. If the sentence is being
flagged for grammar at all, it won't even display the Accept Changes on the
shortcut menu until I acknowledge the grammar problem by either fixing it or
clicking ignore. I don't mind it flagging a sentence because it does make me
look at the sentence, but I would find it helpful to have the program not
force me to pay attention to an "Ignore Sentence" simply to be able to accept
a revision.
--
Linda Adams

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not unreasonable, though I have found the grammar checker so useless that I
don't bother with it. Note that you can to some extent customize what types
of "errors" it will flag.