Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
telleyman

Default why do I have to save before I print

whenever i try to print anything it demands that I save before it lets me
print I am wondering if this a new feature and then how can i turn it off
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi telleyman

Plain old Word will let you print without saving. I wonder if you have a
document management system or some other add-in that is requiring you to
save before printing. If that sounds likely, and you need a way to get
around it (there are ways around most of that kind of draconian stuff), post
back and let us know what version of Word you have.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word