Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bishop

Default Page border print

I am trying to create an A5 card from an A4 sheet (bookfold). The front
page will have a handmade picture glued on and I'm trying to get a
border around the edge of that front page. No matter how I set the
margins or the width of the "page border", the "outside" edge of the
border exceeds the print limit and only prints half the width of the
other three (top, bottom and inside) borders.
What am I doing wrong, folks? It's probably me rather than the
software.
Many thanks, Bishop...Cambridge, UK

--
Bishop