Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
greenman

Default Have a Start date, how do I add an auto End date to my letter?

In the lettter, you type a START date, 06-01-06 format, and there is a END
date of the same format but is six days later. Another way, letter STARTS on
06-06-06, Sunday and ENDS on 06-12-06, Saturday.
Sure it's a field, but can't customize it properly. Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

This is more complex than you might imagine, but it can be done. See
http://addbalance.com/word/datefields2.htm for information on the different
kinds of ways to make a date calculation work. It includes links to
utilities to create the fields and an explanation of different macros that
can be used instead of fields. It also has a link to
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902 which is a document
with various fields already created. Another resource is
http://www.gmayor.com/insert_a_date_...than_today.htm.

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.