Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SaraKinney SaraKinney is offline

Default Can I make a TOC in Word that expands once you make a selection?

I have a large document and each larger section contains many summaries. Can
I make a Table of Contents that will expand once you select the first section
to show the summaries within that section?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Sara

No, you can't. The next best thing is the Document Map. For information, see
How the Document Map works in Microsoft Word
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/documentmap/index.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.