Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amy Brimah[_2_] Amy Brimah[_2_] is offline

Default printer properties does not designate manual feed printer asks fo

My document has a code that I cannot seem to get rid of that thinks it needs
to be printed by manual feed (it is too long to print manual) and when I go
into printer properties and I change it to the tray one instead of auto
select it still thinks it needs manual feed. How do I fix this? I have
tried scrubbing my document to get rid of all hidden codes but that did not
work. Thanks, Amy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Visit the support site of the printer manufacturer.

"Amy Brimah" wrote in message
| My document has a code that I cannot seem to get rid of that thinks it
needs
| to be printed by manual feed (it is too long to print manual) and when I
go
| into printer properties and I change it to the tray one instead of auto
| select it still thinks it needs manual feed. How do I fix this? I have
| tried scrubbing my document to get rid of all hidden codes but that did
not
| work. Thanks, Amy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amy Brimah[_2_] Amy Brimah[_2_] is offline

Default printer properties does not designate manual feed printer asks

Thank you for your response. It is not a problem with my printer, it is just
this particular document. It was emailed to me by another party and I think
it was encoded that way intentionally.