Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Julian Julian is offline

Default Printing onto letterhead, with letterhead watermark for measuremen

Hi
I have seen it before where you can use a watermark of your printed
letterhead on word docs. It helps to measure up teh page etc without having
to print to see the layout page.

How to do this ? What format does the letterhead have to be

Cheers
Tanya
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Hi Tanya (or Julian?)
If the letter contains graphics, then it might prove quite difficult getting
the 'watermark' image not to print on the letterheaded paper also. A better
solution would be to mask the letterhead graphic area and setup the
letterhead so that the graphics are irrelevant - see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm .