Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lfitsu lfitsu is offline

Default how do you make word 2007 document viewable in word 2003?

My teachers are having a hard time accessing my work created in Word 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

Ask them to download the compatibility pack:

My teachers are having a hard time accessing my work created in Word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Better, since you're the one responsible for making sure the file is
readable:

Click the Office button, click the arrow next to "Save As", and choose
"Word 97-2003 Document".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Since it's a class assignment, I don't think telling the teacher that they
have to do something to read your files is a good idea.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"lfitsu" wrote:

My teachers are having a hard time accessing my work created in Word
2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Agreed, but it would do no harm to make the teacher aware of the issue given
the take-up of Word 2007.

"lfitsu" wrote:

My teachers are having a hard time accessing my work created in Word
2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

True - and a good teacher would do that but you know that some people get
real touchy about some things. It would have to be phrased very carefully.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~