Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Olivier Olivier is offline

Default Table of content

Dear All,

I desperatly need help, I am trying to make a document with different
numbering such as i,ii,ii.... and 1,2,3..... but i don't know what to do, and
i want the table of content to refrect that both numbering. What i did, i
made a main document with numbering from 1,2,3..... with its table of
content, and i made another doc with i,ii,iii.... with its table of content,
to be able to print i copied the table of content from the main document and
pasted it on the other doc with i,ii,iii only to find out that when I print
it gives me an error stating "bookmark not defined. Please help me on this as
i will be submiting soon. Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Olivier Olivier is offline

Dear garfield-n-odie,

Thank you for your reply. I am new to this discussion group. I didn't see or
receive any reply from anyone on this group yesterday maybe it is that i
don't know how. Could you please tell me where i can find it. I got this from
microsoft notification and its the only one i got. If possible could you
please resend the solution?Thank you.