Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
essexbouy essexbouy is offline

Default when printing a document in word lines appear in the text

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

This BIG WHITE area is for asking and answering questions.

We need more detail than that. Which version of Word and OS?
Please describe what you mean by 'lines': do you mean all text is struck
through? Are the lines bold, solid, dotted, above, below, to the left, to
the right or through he text?

Please give us something to work on: we cannot see your screen.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

Do the lines appear in Print Preview?
Do they appear when printing from other programs?