GasMe

Default Office 2003 (Word) Help in typing a

I am trying to write a user guie for a program, I am using Word, I want to
show the sign for the "ENTER" key on the keyboard so I want to be able to do
something like
type "a:\newfolder.exe(ENTER)" where the (ENTER) is I want to use the sign
for the keystroke HELP
hope this makes sence to someone

thanks gary
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I suggest you get to your favorite bookstore and pick up a copy of
"Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications". This book will help
you format your user guide. I've had my copy for about 7 years now - great
book.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...13456?v=glance
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"GasMe" wrote in message
I am trying to write a user guie for a program, I am using Word, I want to
show the sign for the "ENTER" key on the keyboard so I want to be able to
do
something like
type "a:\newfolder.exe(ENTER)" where the (ENTER) is I want to use the
sign
for the keystroke HELP
hope this makes sence to someone

thanks gary

GasMe

thans for the fast reply, however as it is only for college work and the work
needs to be complete within the next 6 days I was hoping their may have been
a font or something similar
thanks again gary

"GasMe" wrote in message
I am trying to write a user guie for a program, I am using Word, I want to
show the sign for the "ENTER" key on the keyboard so I want to be able to
do
something like
type "a:\newfolder.exe(ENTER)" where the (ENTER) is I want to use the
sign
for the keystroke HELP
hope this makes sence to someone

thanks gary

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Then I would suggest using Google or MSN Search and see what you can find
out about formats for user guides. You may be able to find something online.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]