Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
John Gee[_2_] John Gee[_2_] is offline

Default Tables - how to I get text to wrap into the next cell

I want to create a table that has 2 columns and several rows. I want to have
the text being typed into Cell 2 Row 1 automatically wrap into cell 1 Row 2.
Is there a way to do it? Thanks.

John Gee

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

It would be possible to achieve the effect if you insert a text box in each
of the two table cells and create a text box link from the text box inside
Cell 2, Col 1 to the text box inside Cell 1, Col 2. But it is not something
you would normally do€¦

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)