Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Richard Northcott Richard Northcott is offline

Default Alining text with the line above in columns per character

I am trying to use Word as a template for creating a visual print layout for
an old programming language (RPG). I need to make sure that all text I type
lines up with the text above i.e. in the same column. True type fonts don't
appear to let me do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

It's nothing to do with whether the font is TrueType. The issue is whether
the font is constant-width. Courier and Lucida are common choices; although
in practice it nearly always proves to be irrelevant.

"Richard Northcott" Richard wrote in
message ...