Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
D Pierce D Pierce is offline

Default Deleted watermark still showing on first page

I have a page header that starts on page 2. I have tried deleting the
watermark, but it still appears only on the first page.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Does this document have a First Page Header (that is, "Different first page"
is checked in File Page Setup Layout)? If so, you need to delete the
watermark there as well as in the regular "other pages" header. Open the
header pane, click on the watermark, and press Delete.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman