Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SStclair SStclair is offline

Default Custom toolbars apprear each time I open 2003 MS Office applications.

Each time I open any 2003 Office application (word, excel, outlook) I get a
new custom toolbar. I have to go in and delete them but they keep coming
back. How do I stop this from happening? I have even reinstalled MS Office.