Ed Jones

Default error message when always opening Word 2003

Whenever I open up Word 2003, I always get an error message that reads this
way...."the command could not be performed because a dialog box is open.
Click OK and close all dialog boxes to continue". I close this error message
box and Word begins as normal. (I'm also thinking whether it is .NET related)

Thanks