Molly

Default Genius office assitant character

How can I download the Genius office assistant character? I have word XP
which doesnt seem compatible. Is there a way round this?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TW9sbHk=?=,

How can I download the Genius office assistant character? I have word XP
which doesnt seem compatible.

I believe all the "old" assistants are still available on the Office CD and
you can install them by choice. Go over Add/Remove programs in the Control
Panel, choose to Change the current installation, then look for the
assistants under the Office categories.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org