Tim

Default How do I open one doc and add other doc files to it

How can I, through VB, open a doc file...select other files and add them to
the first doc file?

Tim

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Tim,

How can I, through VB, open a doc file...select other files and add them to
the first doc file?

Please address this to an appropriate group, such as office.developer or
word.vba. Be sure to specify the version of Word you wish to automate, and
give more details about what you want to do.

To get you started, you're looking for the .Open and InserFile methods.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org