mjj0000

Default I want to congratulate you. Word has become completely useless.

You need a work for casual users option or something like it. Word has
gotten to the point where I can no longer understand how to get documents
formated to my liking.
tjtjjtjt

This is a peer to peer newsgroup. As such, you just 'congratulated' a bunch
of people who have nothing to do with the design of MS word.
If you'd like to direct your comments to Microsoft:

tj

"mjj0000" wrote:

You need a work for casual users option or something like it. Word has
gotten to the point where I can no longer understand how to get documents
formated to my liking.

mudclam

Good point that Word has become so complicated, it would be helpful to
separate it into MS Word Basic and Advanced. Customers could use just the
Basic mode until we know it well and then upgrade to advanced from the CD or
even pick and choose additional functions. I know MS is working on versions
customized for different professions, and a Basic version would be another
good option.
Word Heretic

G'day "mjj0000" ,

Please use styles

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

mjj0000 reckoned:

You need a work for casual users option or something like it. Word has
gotten to the point where I can no longer understand how to get documents
formated to my liking.

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bWpqMDAwMA==?=,

Word has
gotten to the point where I can no longer understand how to get documents
formated to my liking.

Have you tried using WordPad? That's free; part of Windows...

Cindy Meister