Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Fishy Fishy is offline

Default Shading

I'm using Word XP. I have a template that applies shading to different body text
sty;es. I want to remove the shading. I can remove the shading in a document based on
teh template, then update the style, and save, and get a dialog box asking if I want to
save to the template. But it never saves to the template.
Can somebody help?

How do I get rid of shading I didnt ask for? Casamano Microsoft Word Help 0 February 26th 06 10:04 PM
Word 2003 table shading removes shading on its own krohlfing Tables 3 January 15th 06 10:48 PM
when adding shading to a cell only words are shading 1KathieM Microsoft Word Help 3 October 7th 05 07:56 PM
Shading Katie Microsoft Word Help 1 September 19th 05 11:07 PM
Shading Katie Microsoft Word Help 0 September 19th 05 07:48 PM