Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Moriarty23 Moriarty23 is offline

Default help on design mode 'whole document' properties -

I've used a few active x controls (option (radio) buttons and check boxes),
as I'm sending a questionaire. I want to 'lock' the thing so only the boxes
and buttons can be manipulated, I also want the document to open without any
toolbars etc, no matter how the user opens it. all I want is for them to be
able to save the thing to send back to us. In design view (from control
toolbar) clicking on 'properties' for the whole document brings up a host of
options.

for instance, the first property is 'autoformatoverride' and is set to
'false'. What exactly are these properties? There seems to be no help
online!!!